Intellectual property and Content
MyAssignmentWriting.com is the sole owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights in its Website content. All company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names located on the Website are the intellectual property rights of MyAssignmentWriting.com and may not be used, either as trademarks or domain names for any other similar product or service.
- If the content allows you to visit website; and in any case: to you as a buyer or potential buyer works. The work advertised on the website or ordered by you will be sent to the author, who agrees to submit the work to the appropriate deadline and plan.
- We do not accept any offers except: email confirmation; (if earlier) by forwarding the work to us if there is an agreement to deliver and purchase the work under these terms.
- The actual price you pay is reflected in our email quote (including VAT) that you received in response to your initial request. Each quotation in our selected email is valid for the 12 hours period we specify if we do not receive it.
- When we receive your order by confirmation email, our email will also include information about your purchase, paid price, including bank charges and the agreed delivery period.
- We may change these words from time to time. The latter situation makes the oldest inapplicable.
- The work we offer is tailored to your request and your specific requirements. All delivery times are scheduled only, although we strive to meet the due date.
Price and Payment
- No work will be begun until we receive full payment and we will send the work to you when we have received all the payment agreed in writing.
- We are not responsible for any fees that your bank charges for the transaction.
- You will pay the full amount under these terms and conditions as laid down, without deduction or refund. If we owe refund to you, we will return it to you within 30 days from the agreed return date.
Information you give us
- You acknowledge that you have provided and will continue to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information in a timely manner, as required by you and the Service. We need this information to do the work for you.
- When you send your order to us, you are responsible for submitting all claims related to your order. Based on the requirements of the online order form, we will send you a quote. If you make other claims later, they will not be taken into account when completing your order. Additional requirements are subject to availability and may incur additional charges
- You agree to send us all documents related to your learning material and assignment criteria within the time specified in the email.
- Any additional material, information or instructions to the author should be sent to us by email as soon as possible.
- If the performance of our obligation under this contract is delayed by any omission on your part, you will not be liable for any costs, charges or damages incurred directly or indirectly due to avoidance or delay.
- You agree that the Internet is open and that if you forward an email or download from our site, you agree to the risk of transmission. All work we offer is done electronically and no paper copies will be sent to your address.
- We guarantee that all work is completed on time. If we are unable to do so, you will be notified by email to schedule a delivery date or we will refund your payment in accordance with “Price and Payment”.
Taxes, duties and import restrictions
- We are not aware of any laws in your country and you are required to purchase “Works” that you can legally specify and pay taxes and the type of taxes that apply in your country.
- You cannot cancel your “work” because we write solutions according to our standards. As soon as we received an email from the automated order system. We are not responsible for lost emails.
- All Works are non-refundable as the experts’ bandwidths are reserved soon after the work is confirmed.
- We or our content providers may improve or modify our website, content or functionality at any time without notice.
- Please note that the content and work may contain technical or typographical errors. Comments, information or other content posted on the web is not intended to be reliable advice. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for relying on comments, information or content from you, visitors to our website or those who may be informed to its content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations, either express or implied:
- Honesty or completeness of the work for your purpose.
- Accuracy of any information provided on our website or work.
- Responsibilities of merchantability or fitness of works are granted for any special purpose.
- Compatibility of our website or work with equipment software or telecommunications connection.
- Compliance with any legislation.
- No rights are violated.
- Our site may contain links to other websites. We have no control over or control over such websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of any related web pages or any damage caused by such web pages.
- While we make every effort to ensure that our work meets the specified standards, we do not guarantee for the content of any attachments and personal details. It is your duty to remove any personal details that may be involved within attachments s these may be forwarded to your writers without the details being removed.
Permitted use of work
- You may not submit any work, in whole or in part, and it may infringe the copyright of such work. By doing so, you automatically waive the right to use the work in accordance with these terms.
- You agree not to sell, distribute or transmit the services listed on the Website.
- You agree that all work presented in the work are for opinions only and are intended for study support only and not professional advice.
- You also agree that the work should only be used for research or other purposes.
- You agree that the decision to use our services are entirely your responsibility and that you and the writers are not responsible for your decision to use our services or necessary services that may violate your institution policies.
- You agree that you will not allow anyone else to breach or attempt to breach any part of our website security.
- You agree not to modify, repair, remove, disassemble, copy or cause damage or unintended consequences to any part of our site or software used on our website and you do not allow anyone else to do so.
- You agree to indemnify us for any claims made against us, reasonable costs, expenses or losses, including attorneys’ fees, arising directly or indirectly from your use of our website and/or work or for any infringement by you or by any other person utilizing your computer.
- These Terms set out all of our financial obligations (including liability for the conduct or dismissal of employees or writers) to you in connection with: breach of contract; regardless of the use of their works or parts thereof; and tortuous act (including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the Agreement.
- All other licenses, terms and conditions provided for in law or common law are exempt from the agreement if permitted by law, excluded from the contract. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability: for death or injury caused by negligence, for any compensation or liability we incur as a result of fraud.
- According to Section 14 (B) and Section 14 (C), we are not responsible for: loss of profit, loss of employment, temporary loss, depletion of goodwill and or loss of similar intent, loss of work, loss of contract, loss of data corruption, or breach of personal data or any special indirect, pure economic loss, or expenses.
Rights of Third Parties
- Nothing in this Agreement or on our website shall be of any benefit to any third party under the Code of Contracts (Third Party Rights) Act 1999.
- If at any time any of these provisions is deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable, they shall be deemed to have been amended or reduced as little as possible in order to implement the law of that jurisdiction and to avoid it from being invalid, and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Accordingly, all provisions must be understood as severable and not affect any of these terms in any way.
- We will not be liable for breaches of obligations for reasons beyond our control, including strikes by our own employees, system interruptions or third-party email misdirection.
- In the event of a dispute over or in connection with these terms, or any agreement between you and us, you agree to seek a solution to the dispute by establishing a proper mediation process with us before the arbitration begins.